High quality, high welfare pork from Jubilee Farm, Northern Ireland’s first community-owned farm! Join our Pig Club and receive your very own quarter pig pork pack for your freezer. Here’s how it works:
- Our herd of native breed pigs – sows Daisy, Annie, Rachel & Bella, with boar Desmond (that’s him at the top of the page) – regularly have piglets at Jubilee Farm.
- Membership of the Pig Club costs £119, payable in 1 – 4 installments, which will pay for the pigs’ feed, bedding, transport and butchery.
- In return, you will receive a quarter pig for the freezer comprising various joints, chops, mince & sausages of the highest quality free range pork. Our quarter pig pork packs weigh at least 12kg and take up 1 large or 2 small upright freezer drawers.
- Your outdoor pig will receive the highest standard of free range husbandry and be fed a hearty diet of organic cereals and pulses.
- Membership of the Pig Club also involves the option to take part in one of our ‘Meet-the-Pigs’ tours at Jubilee Farm, and/or attend a bring-and-share meal with fellow Pig Club members, also at Jubilee Farm.
- Pig Club 5 (Oxford Sandly & Black x Large White) is in the freezer and we can supply quarter pig pork packs from this batch anytime; Pig Club 6 (Large Black x Large White) will be ready for collection late August/early September 2020.
In short, we believe that we are ‘honouring the pigness of the pig’ (to use the phrase by innovative American farmer Joel Salatin) through our free range farming methods, and we’d love to have your custom and support in doing so.
To register for your quarter pig, or if you have further questions or queries, please send us an email to mail[@]jubilee.coop or via the contact form on our website.