Our Public Community Share Offer is now closed.
Between August 2018 and January 2019 we raised £309,020 to purchase and equip the first community-owned farm in Northern Ireland! This included £184,020 in community share capital, £115,000 in peer-to-peer loans and a £10,000 grant.
Missed the boat with this one? Don’t worry – we’re planning another community share offer in 2020 to fund the renovation of our wee barn and the building of a big barn at Jubilee Farm. In the meantime, you can find out more about our previous community share offer via the video, text and links below.
Members are entitled to:
- 5% discount on VegBoxes OR the Pig Club for one year, open to those investing in this share offer only.
- Have name on a “Founder Members’ Ribbon” that will be tied to the branch of the “Members’ Tree” at Jubilee Farm on the first Members’ day.
- Invitation to quarterly Members’ days, during which Members are invited to take part in guided farm walks and participation in seasonal farm tasks.
- Free Monthly Jubilee Farm E-Newsletter to keep you updated with Jubilee Farm news, activities, and developments.
- Volunteering and Internship Opportunities.
- Opportunity to attend and participate in our AGM.
Share Offer Information:
Launch: 20 October 2018
Extended Deadline: 25 January 2019
Minimum Investment: £50
Maximum Investment: £20,000
The optimum target of our share offer is £145,000, while our minimum target is £110,000 and our maximum target is £225,000.
All Members should regard these shares a long-term investment. They may apply to a minimum of 50 to a maximum of 20,000 shares at £1.00 each, payable in full on application. Anyone aged 16 or above can invest. Organisations, clubs or companies can invest too.
Please examine all of these documents before purchasing community shares. You can then fill out the application form and submit along with payment via Cheque or Bank Transfer. Please note that due to technical problems we can no longer take online payments and we apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.